Tail of the Dragon – Added sockets and “Plastics”

Another package arrived yesterday. I spent a little time today adding the remaining GI sockets and controlled lamp sockets to the bottom of the playfield. I also added paper-plastics, the special insert, white rubbers, and managed to fit the diverter assembly within the bounds of the cab :D

It turns out I never designed an extra ball feature, so that insert in-between the flippers actually isn’t used. Silly me :)

I have enough wire for the GI sockets. I’ll probably hook those up later this week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>