Been a bit busy

My day job was really¬†hectic¬†the past few weeks. I haven’t had much time to touch these games. Things have calmed down now so I can start working on these pins again.

I did start to make one of many vacuum form molds last week. I’ll have a post on that when it’s complete.

Tail of the Dragon – More White Wood Work

One of my 3 packages arrived yesterday- the package with the remaining inserts!

I added the last inserts, sanded everything down semi-level, and gave it a couple coats of spray clear-coat sealer. I didn’t clear coat the playfield so it would look nice, I did it more so to help lock in the inserts. The clear coat did darken the wood quite a bit though which looks nice imo :)

Continue reading